Monday 24 February 2014

What's Next???

It's been 2 roughly 2 weeks since I packed my bags, left my hostel in Jl. dr. Mansyur No. 3A in Medan, said my goodbyes knowing things wont be the same. I didnt let myself to be emotional, waved, and climbed into a cab, and off I went to the airport. It was quite a journey. I didn't prepare for this. In the cab I had a headache, not sure because I didnt eat or because of something else. I tried to sleep. But couldn't. The journey to Kuala Namu was shorter than expected.
Here I am, going back for good. What is next?! This thought gave me the creeps! I had a panic attack! OMG. After 8 years, I am going back to Kuching for good.  New room. New People. New Life. Can't be controlled. What am I going to do for next few weeks or months?! What is going to happen. Nobody knows. That is what that scares me. I had sleeping problems. Eating problems. Home wasn't home anymore. It felt unfamiliar.
Sorry everyone, I short circuited these few weeks!

Let's come back to the present.
I am back in Kuching after a short trip from Medan, Singapore. I do feel better. I am now a doctor. Do I feel any different? Should I send my patients warnings?? I don't wana kill anyone. HAHA. i am so dead T.T ANYWAY, getting used to the idea of going back to Kuching. But not quite ready to work there!!! I wanna be far far away! What should I do? Does anyone have this same problem like me? @@
Hoping to find peace & happiness <3

No comments:

Post a Comment