Tuesday 1 April 2014

Horse Shampoo

Good Morning! It's a splendid morning! And I have nothing better to do than do this! So, I have decided to do a review! I have plenty of time to spend and some random stuff lying here and there. WHY NOT. Right?

Here I have something I read about few years back, seen it on tv and thought it was ridiculous. Something simple, but one word caught my attention. It's " Horse Shampoo".  YES HORSE, KUDA.

You heard it right the first time, we need borrow your shampoo please.

I'm only trying it now as it was pretty hard to find! Finally I found it in Guardian Plus+ in Singapore. Price was much cheaper than I thought. It's only around 16 SGD. When you convert to Malaysian Ringgit ya it is more expensive than those normal shampoos out there BUT it's one to the cheapest shampoo in that store I saw it. Anyways, you can say, I didnt have an opened mind few years back. I thought, what  is wrong with these people??!!! Horse shampoo?? We ran out of shampoo that we have to take horse punya shampoo? Seriously guys. What is next? Your pet's shampoo? =/ At first I was skeptical and thinking these celebrities just want attention.


Of course! The famous horse lady herself uses it too! Miss Sarah Jessica Parker!

This horse seems extra happy with the shampoo. Maybe we should give it a try? =P Humanswhatareyouthinking!

 Say WHAT?

It says it can " GENTLY CLEAN YOUR HAIR, LEAVES HAIR SHINY, SILKY AND HEALTHY LOOKING, PREVENTS BREAKAGE, SPLIT ENDS, FORTOFIES AND STRENGTHENS HAIR!" Sounds like other shampoo right? How can horse shampoo be " Gentle".I read some reviews that it can actually turn your hair BLUE or some other colour. ( MAde me think twice trying this. I don't want look like Papa Smurf==)

Wow PINK HORSE! EFFECT OF HORSE SHAMPOO?

BUT. Of course there was a reason for the crazy hype about it. It's REALLY GOOD! I have been using it for  a month now. We all know that to have good hair you need 1) Healthy body, sudden weight loss can cause your hair to fall and look "sick", certain vitamin and mineral deficiencies can cause hair to look unhealthy as well, like Iron, vitamin B etc. 3) Good water! Definitely, If you have super good shampoo also BUT your water that you're using is full of chlorine and heavy metal, it's really damaging to the hair. I was in Medan for 6 years. I think the water in my hostel isn't that good. Everytime after washing my hair, felt like my hair was heavier and there was no squeaky clean feeling. I had horrible hair loss. And everytime after I wash my hair somewhere else like back home in Malaysia, hair falls less. I concluded it was the water that's making my hair fall=/. Anyway back to the shampoo: It's called Mane and Tail. I am not sure if they reallt use it on horses. Maybe the other brands do. I think it's the same company who makes horse shampoo? I don't think they really use it on horses. Not sure. They are a few of other brands of horse shampoo. But this is the most famour one i guess. It comes with a conditioner. I left it in KL.( drat*) But says behind it, used for horses as well as humans. haha@@ Anyway: The shampoo is slight have a hint of blue colour in it. Smells "vanilla'-ish". Really thick consistency. Challenging to use! Need mix it with a lot of water to dilute it or else. A clump of shampoo will be in that part of your head only. 
MANE AND TAIL. "Man And Horses"? Herbal Gro? Sorry about the flash. Just making sure it's clear.
Secret to beautifully horse like hair!

It doesnt really look blue here. I am a bit colour blind ^^" It seemed a bit blue/ purple. Very lightly though. Has that metallic shine it in. 


 I don't know whether it's fortifying my hair or actually preventing breakage or split ends as it claims to do. It does strenghtens it. My hair falls less. And i doesn't weight down your hair. Really good for oily scalps like mine. After you rinse off, gives that squeaky feeling. Because it leaves your hair less oily, hair falls less I guess?Gives superb volume after every wash. Does it make your hair grow faster? I doubt that. I am really happy with this product! 5/5!!! ***** Just the problem is, where do i get this in Kuching, Sarawak!??? =/



No comments:

Post a Comment